Trending in Question and Answer
Top Users
Who should I take assistance from - a Migration Lawyer or a Migration Agent?
Chris Norton in Career
13 Jan 2021 (1 Answer)

1 Answers
13 Jan 2021
It depends on your purpose Chris. Easy answer could be, for relatively simpler activities, you could go use a migration agent (e.g. basic visa application, etc.) while for a bit complex issues like where you need full legal representation in courts, the capacity to provide advice on legal matters outside of migration, etc. a migration lawyer would be beneficial - no doubt in that.
Related Questions