As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
DXC Technology is the world's leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. In Australia and New Zealand, we provide over 3,000 private and public sector organisations acrosMore...
Requisition ID :
ES - Services
Brisbane, QLD AU
Posting Date :
• Evaluates and assists with extrapolating business requirements to recommend appropriate solutions to fit the current and future SAS environment.
• Recommends solutions that encourage greater use of existing characteristics of the environment.
• Produces Technical specifications and Application Design specifications.
• Provides technical expertise and direction on the SAS platform.
• Proposes solutions for the environment and change requests as appropriate.
• Defines and coordinates the implementation of development and testing for both the hardware and software environments.
• Assists the Project Manager in Start-up and Planning for the application where applicable.
• Participates in estimate preparation.
• Develops or updates Detailed Level Designs
• Assists team members in locating re-usable software products to reduce project development costs.
• Reviews the requirements and ensure that they will deliver what is required throughout the Analyse, Design, Produce, Optimise and Implement phases with a focus on reducing rework.
• Liaises with the Client on matters regarding design and integration.
• Resolves any technical issues raised during in flight projects
• 15+ years in a complex I.T environment
• Demonstrated SAS development skills, specifically familiarity with SAS 9.4 versions or higher.
• Proven ability to design and develop solutions and extracts that align to business requirements.
• Detailed understanding of the Australian Banking Industry and APRA compliance reporting requirements
• Strong relationship management skills and ability to work at client locations.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: