As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
DXC Technology is the world's leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. In Australia and New Zealand, we provide over 3,000 private and public sector organisations acrosMore...
Requisition ID :
ES - Services
Brisbane, QLD AU
Posting Date :
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology
We are seeking an API / Digital Architect to join our DXC family.
• Evaluates alternative digital approaches and recommend appropriate solutions to fit the current and future API environment
• Recommends solutions that encourage greater use of existing characteristics of the API systems and Micro service environment.
• Reviews all project design work products, produced by the application team and other application teams.
• Approves Technical specifications and Application Design specifications.
• Provides technical expertise and direction on the API Gateway Platform, Microservices and Digital capabilities.
• Proposes solutions for the API environment and change requests as appropriate.
• Defines and coordinates the implementation of development and testing for both the hardware and software environments.
• Assists the Project Manager in Start-up and Planning for the application where applicable.
• Participates in estimate preparation.
• Develops High Level Design, where required for sending to the client.
• Establishes and communicates hardware/software standards and procedures as appropriate.
• Assists team members in locating re-usable software products to reduce project development costs.
• Reviews the requirements and ensure that the project application team will deliver what is required throughout the Analyse, Design, Produce, Optimise and Implement phases with a focus on reducing rework.
• Liaises with the Client on matters regarding design and integration.
• Supervises and guides Analysts and Developers throughout the project from a technical perspective.
• Resolves any technical issues raised during in flight projects
• 15+ years in a complex I.T environment
• Strong experience working with API Platforms, including Broadcom’s CA API Gateway product.
• Strong experience working with Microsoft Service Fabric, and deployment tools such as Octopus deploy.
• Proven ability to construct high and detailed level designs.
• Strong relationship management skills and ability to work with a variety of geographically dispersed technical teams as well as clients.
DXC Culture & Benefits
DXC Technology is dedicated to ‘putting its people first’. We offer competitive remuneration; benefits, training and career opportunities and a culture that demonstrates our employees are our priority.
Some Of Our Benefits Include But Not Limited To
Reward & Recognition
Staff Referral Program
Health Insurance (discount program)
Volunteer Days / Emergency Services
How To Apply
If you have the above skill set, and if you would like to be part of a culture that rewards performance and encourages ideas, then please press the "apply now" button below and submit your resume.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: