As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
Founded in 1976, CGI is among the largest IT and business consulting services firms in the world. Operating in hundreds of locations across the globe, CGI delivers end-to-end services and solutions, including strategic IT and business consulting, sysMore...
Team Lead EUC/O365/Wintel
City: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Position ID: J1120-2303
Employment Type: Full Time
• Work for a global IT and Business Consulting firm
• Support a critical new engagement, working with a major utility client
• Lead a team to develop best practice operations including automation for End User Computing (EUC), O365 and Windows
• Drive the latest digital technologies that support a next generation IT Operational Transformation
• Review, road-map, design and transform the EUC and O365 Operating Model from legacy to the latest technologies for a large enterprise client
• Role starting January 2021
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Work with the business to define the target IT/OT support operating model for servers and storage
• Lead the server and storage operational automation for Linux, Wintel, Patching, Storage, Backup and Tools
• Lead and manage a team of professionals to optimise the operation of server and storage across the many business and technical domains of a utilities organisation, including IT, OT and hybrid cloud.
• Ensure a high level of client satisfaction through on-time/on-budget delivery and operations to SLAs.
• Lead the development of best practice frameworks and implement across other clients as required.
• Working hours are 6am-2pm or 10am-6pm M-F
• Participation in the 24/7 on-call roster is required.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• 5+ years experience delivering technical support for Windows 7 and 10, O365, SCCM, Hybrid Cloud, Active Directory, Exchange and Citrix
• Consulting experience working with a large enterprise organisation (utilities/ telco beneficial)
• Experience in leading a team to deliver outcomes
• Advisory approach, the ability to build strong relationships at a senior level
• IT/OT operations understanding (service management, ITILv3 &v4, leading practices)
• In-depth understanding and practical experience of application and OS deployment using System Centre tools
• An understanding of Security and Threat Management (IronPort, Defender, McAfee, Crowdstrike)
• In-depth understanding, and practical experience of mobile device management, application packaging and deployment using Microsoft Configuration Manager and Intune
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient presentation skills across all audience levels
• O365 and/or Microsoft certifications beneficial
• Full work rights for Australia.
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: