As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
Founded in 1976, CGI is among the largest IT and business consulting services firms in the world. Operating in hundreds of locations across the globe, CGI delivers end-to-end services and solutions, including strategic IT and business consulting, sysMore...
City: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Position ID: J1120-2300
Employment Type: Full Time
• Work for a global IT and Business Consulting firm
• Support a critical new engagement, working with a major utility client
• Bring Intelligent Automation (IA) expertise to our clients
• Drive the latest digital technologies that support the next generation IT Operational Transformation
• Design and build new environments in a complex, regulated and changing enterprise domain
• Architect solutions to minimise operational cost, maximise security and allow ease of future enhancements
• Role starting February 2021
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Be a thought leader trusted by the client
• Organise and lead business requirements workshops
• Work with the business to refine requirements for new and existing solutions including cloud and legacy
• Propose future state models and statements of work for the technologies assigned, consulting closely with the customer and senior leadership committee
• Ensure a high level of client satisfaction through on-time/on-budget delivery
• Lead the development of best practice frameworks and implement across clients
• Mentor others to develop their consulting and technical skills
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• 5+ years experience with systems integration including cloud optimisation and IA
• Strong architecture & design experience with cloud technologies
• Consulting experience working with a large enterprise organisation (Utilities/ Telco experience beneficial)
• Proven experience in leading end to end development and implementation of IT/OT project solutions in large, complex environments
• Advisory approach, the ability to build strong relationships at a senior level
• IT/OT operations understanding (service management, ITILv3 &v4, leading practices)
• Experience with RedHat, Elastic, Linux, Windows 10, O365, Citrix, VMWare, Cloud (Azure/AWS), Active Directory, Exchange, Commvault, Enterprise Vault
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient presentation skills across all audience levels
• Participation in organisational change management beneficial
• Full work rights for Australia.
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: