As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
Founded in 1976, CGI is among the largest IT and business consulting services firms in the world. Operating in hundreds of locations across the globe, CGI delivers end-to-end services and solutions, including strategic IT and business consulting, sysMore...
Service Delivery Manager (Operational Process Analyst)
Category: Leadership and Management Roles
City: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Position ID: J1220-1983
Employment Type: Full Time
• Work for a global IT and Business Consulting firm
• Support a critical new engagement, working with a major utility client
• Drive the latest digital technologies that support a next generation IT Operational Transformation
• Oversee the operational activities of the support and project teams to ensure alignment and continuous improvement across the ITIL process fleet.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Mentor CGI Operational Teams to deliver quality service and outcomes
• Support the delivery of management and reporting of both internal and contractual SLAs
• Influence operational support teams and processes to meet SLA requirements
• Monitor and lead the team’s activities and performance to ensure completeness within Agreed Processes, SLAs and financial outcomes
• Maintain the operational focus of project teams to drive a smooth transition to support of project deliverables
• Build strong client relationships, represent the breadth of CGI’s capability and help identify and generate business opportunities
• Lead and assist in event and disaster management processes
• Contribute to a high level of client satisfaction and on-time/on-budget delivery
• Participate in the shift work (6am -6pm) and the 24/7 on-call roster.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• 10+ experience in IT with 5+ years’ Service Delivery experience
• Expert/ Intermediate ITIL Certification
• Experience in service management process development, implementation and ongoing improvements across the ITIL processes
• Service Now experience (reports, dashboards and understand clocks used to manage SLA’s)
• Experience in leading a team to deliver outcomes
• Advisory approach, the ability to build strong relationships at a senior level
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient presentation skills across all audience levels
• Full work rights for Australia.
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: