As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
Founded in 1976, CGI is among the largest IT and business consulting services firms in the world. Operating in hundreds of locations across the globe, CGI delivers end-to-end services and solutions, including strategic IT and business consulting, sysMore...
City: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia
Position ID: J1220-2188
Employment Type: Full Time
• Work for a global IT and Business Consulting firm
• Instrumental role guiding the client’s foray into SharePoint and helping to shape their future direction
• New project, be involved from the start
• Diverse role covering Consulting /Administrator and Development.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Carry out Development and administration tasks to support the customer requirements
• Assist customer with learnings and provide assistance to them on all facets of SharePoint
• Provide expert advice, be influential, a leader and a reference point to others for Microsoft 365 technologies and infrastructure
• Educate stakeholders of the business in relation to Microsoft 365 solutions, adoption, and implementations
• Tactically resolve incidents when they arise.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• 3+ years designing, building, migrating, managing and administering large scale Content and Collaboration environment
• Architecture and design experience with Microsoft 365 technologies
• Experience with SharePoint on Premise is a bonus (2013 and above)
• Experience of the modern pages and modern components of SharePoint online
• Experience in developing Information Architectures (IA) for content management solutions
• Expertise in Microsoft 365 products, such as SharePoint Online, OneDrive, Teams, Azure AD, PowerApps, Forms, Delve, and Flow
• Development skills with C# / NodeJS / PowerShell / PnP to build custom configuration and management scripts
• Knowledge of the GraphAPI
• Understanding of the security models and security challenges within Microsoft 365, and capacity to develop security models with Microsoft 365 groups
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and proficient presentation skills across all audience levels
• SharePoint / Microsoft 365 certifications and/or Microsoft Azure certification beneficial
• Full work rights for Australia.
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: