Location: Manunda Retail, Queensland, Australia
Hi, we’re Ampol.
As one of Australia’s largest convenience retailers, we’re committed to making life easier for our customers. Whether they’re fueling up, ducking in, or taking away, we’ve got their back. With a smile, a wave or a hello, we get our customers in and out with what they need.
Our Retail Team Members maintain store presentation through effective merchandising, inventory management and stock control. It doesn’t end there. We’ll put your maths to the test as you take on POS transactions and cash reconciliations, ending each shift accurately and safely.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Putting customer service first and exceeding customer requirements
• Using your retail experience to support the Store Manager
• Excelling in a team environment
• Demonstrating attention to detail and safety awareness
• Must have good availability & willingness to work weekends and overnights when required!
We will provide you with:
• Training and support
• A sense of ownership and autonomy
• Opportunity to grow your career in one of Australia’s largest retail networks
In terms of next steps, if you are successful in progressing within the recruitment process you will be asked to complete an online video interview. You will receive an email from HireVue with the details and instructions on how to complete.
We’re an equal opportunity workplace. We embrace diversity and inclusion, and celebrate what makes us unique. We’ll take you further with freedom and flexibility to be you.
Interested in a role that could take your career further than you imagined? Apply now.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: