Location: Glen Waverley Retail, Victoria, Australia
Hi, we’re Ampol.
We’re reimagining the freedom of convenience and as the face of our future, our store managers run their stores as if it were their own. Our commitment to create the best one stop shop convenience experiences for our customers never ends, requiring us to work together to turn our big ideas into reality.
Our Store Managers lead the way, taking ownership with their teams to deliver commercial outcomes, memorable customer experiences and a safe environment for all. You will drive operational excellence, implement our strategy and perfectly execute our retail offering.
Exciting Store Management opportunities in South Eastern region with previous experience in Management!
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Leading and coaching team members to ensure everyday excellence
• Putting customer service first, making every interaction personal
• Driving profitability and minimising costs, expenses and waste
• Managing competing priorities in a fast-paced, compliance-focused environment
• Must have previous management experience & full availability!
We will provide you with:
• Access to world-class training
• Career progression and competitive pay
• Fuel Discount
We’re an equal opportunity workplace. We embrace diversity and inclusion and celebrate what makes us unique. We’ll take you further with freedom and flexibility to be you.
Interested in starting a career with us that could take you places? We’d love to hear from you.
In terms of next steps, if you are successful in progressing within the recruitment process you will be asked to complete an online video interview. You will receive an email from HireVue with the details and instructions on how to complete.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: