As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
Foxtel is Australia’s home to award winning local drama plus the widest choice in live sport, hit international TV and movies and a host of complete TV seasons to stream On Demand. We’re driven by unique, creative and talented people, working tMore...
Job no: 495793
Work type: Full time
Location: North Ryde
Categories: Project Services
About the role
We’re searching for a Project Coordinator to be pivotal in providing day-to-day support to the portfolio of projects covering the Broadcast, Set Top Box, Data and Corporate areas. The role will span multiple functions including planning, project co-ordination, financial reporting, stakeholder communication, and various administrative duties.
• Supporting a team of Project and Portfolio Managers across a range of activities
• Assisting in the financial forecasting and tracking of project, program, and portfolio budgets
• Maintaining registers of issues, risks and decisions
• Updating and maintaining Confluence and Sharepoint document sites
• Supporting the production of weekly reports and Exec level status reports
• Scheduling meetings and workshops and assisting in the management of attendance
• Attendance at meetings and workshops where required to record minutes and actions
• Liaising with project members, external vendors & stakeholders to track and update the status of actions and risks
• Coordinating and distributing materials for project meetings
• Following up actions and ensuring each person knows what they are accountable for
• Manage and maintain documentation and documentation repositories
• Assisting in the implementation of processes to facilitate project coordination and tracking
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, project management tools and Sharepoint
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong analytical mind – knowing when things don’t look right and when to investigate further. Constantly looking to improve processes / work flows and make everything as efficient as possible.
• Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple workstreams simultaneously and meet deadlines
• Previous experience in project coordination in a dynamic project environment
• Experience with collaboration workspaces such as Confluence
• Experience of Clarity CA Clairty PPM highly desired
The FOXTEL Group is Australia’s leading entertainment and sports subscription television business. Our brands include FOXTEL, FOX SPORTS Australia, FOXTEL Media, Kayo Sports and BINGE. Working at Foxtel means being part of something different, better, special. We put our customers first, we own it, we’re authentic, we focus on changing the game, and we win together.
What’s in it for you
We have a benefits program with something for everyone, but we’re in the entertainment business, so what would a Foxtel benefits program be without a free Foxtel subscription and discounted broadband.
A note to recruitment agencies - we have this role covered. There is no need to get in touch, we do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: 10 Feb 2021 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 24 Feb 2021 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: