As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
You know your business. That’s why at Judo Bank, our relationship bankers take the time to get to know you. They understand the potential of you and your ideas, And when the time is right, they’re prepared to back you. Judo’s relationship modeMore...
Closing Date: 30/06/2021
Job Type: Permanent - Full Time
Job Category: Banking and Financial Services
Judo is on the lookout for a fast-learning and enthusiastic Analyst to support our Relationship team in helping SMEs meet their goals. We’re Judo Bank. A challenger bank, built on old-fashioned values like integrity, trusted relationships and an enterprising spirit. Sound like you?
You will be:
Supporting our Director Relationships with the following:
• Credit Analysis
• A conduit between banker and operations
• Client visits
• Compliance and Annual Reviews
• Business Development
• Creating customer profiles in our systems
• Additional capacity where required
We’re looking for someone who:
• Is highly adaptive to change
• Is comfortable with ambiguity – flexible and adaptive living in the unknown
• Is Driven by career development – looking for a career path
• Understands the opportunities and challenges of a start up
• Has visible characteristics to be a positive contributor to the Judo culture
Desired Skills and Experience
• Experience working in financial services
• Ability to understand and form business structures
• Strong financial acumen
• A high degree of digital literacy
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.