As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
The Royal Automobile Club of Tasmania was established in 1923 and has been enhancing the lives of Tasmanians ever since. We help Tasmanians when their car won’t start, keep vehicles safe with a range of automotive services, teach the next generatiMore...
Freycinet Lodge is an eco-lodge that sits within the world famous Freycinet National Park – a stone’s throw from the renowned Wineglass Bay on the picturesque East Coast of Tasmania. The Lodge consists of 70 rooms and a main lodge, thoughtfully constructed around a beautiful waterfront below The Hazards mountain range. Located approximately 2.5 hours from Hobart or Launceston, Freycinet Lodge neighbours the popular holiday town of Coles Bay and is the ideal place to relax in an amazing natural environment.
We are seeking a casual Chef De Partie who can work closely with the Executive Head Chef and team supporting the day to day operations of the kitchen.
To succeed in this role you must be resilient and flexible with a positive can-do attitude to meet the demands of this fast paced and challenging environment.
You will have:
• Significant experience in hotel or restaurant kitchen operations
• Formal qualifications in commercial cookery
• Great communication and interpersonal skills
• Good time management and organisational skills
• A passion for your trade and for creating contemporary dishes using local produce
• The ability to work productively in a fast-paced, high pressure work environment, dealing with a high volume of covers in a short period of time
Discounted staff accommodation is available.
Please note that your application must be received via SEEK.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.