As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
The Royal Automobile Club of Tasmania was established in 1923 and has been enhancing the lives of Tasmanians ever since. We help Tasmanians when their car won’t start, keep vehicles safe with a range of automotive services, teach the next generatiMore...
Cradle Mountain Hotel is nestled in the alpine woodlands at the northern end of the breathtaking Cradle Mountain – Lake St Clair National Park. This wonderful escape showcases the absolute best this region has to offer with warm and welcoming hospitality, sensational local food and wine, indulgent spa facilities and breathtaking scenery. Located approximately 2 hours from Launceston and 4 hours from Hobart, our 60 room hotel also incorporates the award-winning Altitude restaurant and stunning Cradle Mountain Wilderness Gallery. Cradle Mountain Hotel provides the perfect environment to indulge, rejuvenate and relax.
We're looking for an experienced guest services professional to join our Front Office team on a casual basis.
To succeed in this role, you'll need to demonstrate:
• Previous experience in a hotel front office/guest services position, preferably in a boutique or eco-lodge environment
• Demonstrated ability to engage with guests and provide an exceptional service experience
• Ability to develop a sound knowledge of a broad range of products, services and local experiences
• A vibrant, enthusiastic and proactive approach to work
• Sound knowledge of the Opera RMS or a similar booking system
• Valid Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate, or the ability to acquire
Discounted staff accommodation is available.
Please note that your application needs to be submitted via SEEK.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.