As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
The Royal Automobile Club of Tasmania was established in 1923 and has been enhancing the lives of Tasmanians ever since. We help Tasmanians when their car won’t start, keep vehicles safe with a range of automotive services, teach the next generatiMore...
Strahan is a small town and working port that serves as the gateway to the stunning UNESCO Tasmanian Wilderness World Heritage Area. Located approximately 4.5 hours from Hobart or Launceston, Strahan Village is located in the heart of Strahan and offers an abundance of character and unique stories of the area’s pioneering history. With 132 guest rooms, 4 food and beverage outlets and the unmissable Gordon River Cruises experience, this unique destination offers every opportunity to fall in love with the charm and beauty of Tasmania’s west coast.
We're looking for an experienced guest services professional to join our Front Office team on a casual basis.
As a Front Office Receptionist you will:
• Engage with guests to offer assistance, confirm bookings and up/cross-sell products and services
• Ensure guest registration and room accounts are accurate and comply with company standards
• Support the resolution of guest queries and difficulties
To succeed in this role, you'll need to demonstrate:
• Previous experience in a hotel front office position, preferably in a boutique or eco-lodge environment
• Demonstrated ability to engage with guests and provide an exceptional service experience
• Ability to develop a sound knowledge of a broad range of products, services and local experiences
• A vibrant, enthusiastic and proactive approach to work
• Sound knowledge of the Opera RMS or a similar booking system
• Valid Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate, or the ability to acquire
Discounted staff accommodation is available.
For more information, contact Ali Maiden on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.