As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
The Royal Automobile Club of Tasmania was established in 1923 and has been enhancing the lives of Tasmanians ever since. We help Tasmanians when their car won’t start, keep vehicles safe with a range of automotive services, teach the next generatiMore...
Cradle Mountain Hotel is nestled in the alpine woodlands at the northern end of the breathtaking Cradle Mountain – Lake St Clair National Park. This wonderful escape showcases the absolute best this region has to offer with warm and welcoming hospitality, sensational local food and wine, indulgent spa facilities and breathtaking scenery. Located approximately 2 hours from Launceston and 4 hours from Hobart, our 60 room hotel also incorporates the award-winning Altitude restaurant and stunning Cradle Mountain Wilderness Gallery.
About the position:
We are seeking experienced Food & Beverage Attendants for immediate start working in our beautiful Altitude A La Carte restaurant and lounge bar to deliver a memorable service experience for our visitors and guests.
We're looking for people who can demonstrate:
• Significant food and beverage experience
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• A passion for providing excellent customer service
• The ability to work effectively as part of a busy team
• Coffee making/barista skills and cocktail making skills are highly desired
• A current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate
• Demonstrated knowledge of Tasmanian beer, wine and spirits
Discounted staff accommodation is available. Submit your resume and cover letter today via SEEK.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.