As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
The Royal Automobile Club of Tasmania was established in 1923 and has been enhancing the lives of Tasmanians ever since. We help Tasmanians when their car won’t start, keep vehicles safe with a range of automotive services, teach the next generatiMore...
Freycinet Lodge is an eco-lodge that sits within the world famous Freycinet National Park - a stone’s throw from the renowned Wineglass Bay on the picturesque East Coast of Tasmania. The Lodge consists of 70 rooms and a main lodge, thoughtfully constructed around a beautiful waterfront below the Hazards mountain range. Located approximately 2.5 hours from Hobart or Launceston, Freycinet Lodge neighbours the popular holiday town of Coles Bay and is the ideal place to relax in an amazing natural environment.
We're looking for an experienced front office professional to join our team on a full time basis.
As a Front Office Receptionist you will:
• Engage with guests to offer assistance, confirm bookings and up/cross-sell products and services
• Ensure guest registration and room accounts are accurate and comply with company standards
• Support the resolution of guest queries and difficulties
• Undertake service and sales duties in the gift shop and Providore as required
To succeed in this role, you'll need to demonstrate:
• Previous experience in a hotel front office position, preferably in a boutique or eco-lodge environment
• Demonstrated ability to engage with guests and provide an exceptional service experience
• Ability to develop a sound knowledge of a broad range of products, services and local experiences
• A vibrant, enthusiastic and proactive approach to work
• Sound knowledge of the Opera RMS or a similar booking system
• Valid Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate, or the ability to acquire
Discounted staff accommodation is available.
For more information, contact Cassie Stanley on 03 6256 7222 or C.Stanley@freycinetlodge.com.au. Please note that your application needs to be submitted via SEEK.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.