As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
The Royal Automobile Club of Tasmania was established in 1923 and has been enhancing the lives of Tasmanians ever since. We help Tasmanians when their car won’t start, keep vehicles safe with a range of automotive services, teach the next generatiMore...
We’ve been a part of the Tasmanian community for over 97 years. With our local knowledge, we support more than 200,000 members by helping them enjoy life, lending a helping hand and stretching their dollar further. As the state’s number one brand, our goal is to have a valued relationship with every Tasmanian.
We’re seeking a talented group of both full time and part time enthusiastic people to join our successful teams in Hobart as Customer Service Consultants. You’ll have a desire to learn and a passion to provide exceptional customer service. This role really is the core of RACT’s products and services and where our members call for all types of enquiries.
Successful candidates will be able to:
• Deliver exceptional customer service and consistently meet customer needs.
• Respond well to continuous improvement.
• Follow relevant procedures and compliance obligations.
• Work productively in a high pressure environment.
• Develop knowledge and expertise through continuous professional development.
• Demonstrate commitment to the team.
• Have resilience and be flexible and adapt in a changing environment.
To help us find our group of new consultants, we’ll be holding Assessment Centres the week of the 6 April 2021 which shortlisted candidates will be required to attend.
Successful candidates will then commence on the 3 May 2021 and will be required to become familiar with RACT products and services along with various systems and technology. This is fully supported by a full time training program.
Our full time consultants will then transition to a rotational roster which spreads across 8am – 8pm Monday to Friday. Our part time consultants will work within these hours but on a fixed part time roster. There's also an occasional Saturday shift included on a scheduled rotation.
Applications must be submitted via SEEK by 5pm Thursday 25 March 2021 and include a CV and covering letter. The cover letter needs to address the following criteria:
1. Please give an example of an interaction you’ve had with a customer on how you went above and beyond their expectations.
2. As a Customer Service Consultant, one of the main components is selling RACT Insurance products and complying with legislative practices and procedures. Please give an example of when you have been required to follow a process or procedure.
3. Please give an example of when you have been faced with a challenging situation, and how you have been able to handle this with resiliency and a pragmatic approach.
Please also put your preference of either part time or full time.
All successful candidates will be required to participate in a medical screening process and will need to provide a national police check.
For more information, please contact Ali Maiden on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.