As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
Welcome to the Leaders Lounge, where leaders connect & thrive. We have brought together some of the best leadership coaches and mentors from around the world to support your leadership journey. Our coaches & mentors are accredited and come with at lMore...
CTP Claims Support Officer(
About the Role
We are seeking a suitably experienced Claims Support officer on a full time basis
The role provides support to CTP Claim Officers in the day-to-day management of personal injury claims in accordance with legislation, regulatory requirements, and company procedures.
The salary falls under our Enterprise Agreement and the commencement rate is $49,984 plus Super, rising to $54,331 plus Super after a successful minimum employment period.
• Provide excellent customer service to internal and external stakeholders.
• Communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
• Process payments (Guidewire experience desired).
• Ability to collate and prepare documents for stakeholders.
• Action workflow activities and maintain accurate records.
• Adhere to Australian Privacy Principals.
• Previous personal injury claims or legal/paralegal secretary experience (desired).
• Experience in Microsoft Office 365.
• Ability to communicate professionally and effectively, both orally and in writing.
• Ability to prioritise and meet legislated deadlines.
• Ability to work both autonomously in a virtual environment.
• Ability to work collaboratively across teams.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Excellent customer service skills and understanding of customer service principles.
• Excellent problem solving and decision-making capability.
• Excellent attention to detail, for fast and accurate data entry (Guidewire experience desired).
It is an exciting time to be part of RACQ as we continue our transformation towards better, smarter solutions that deliver more security and prosperity for Queenslanders. We are big enough to make a real difference in our community, yet small enough to nurture your professional and personal development.
RACQ offers a flexible working environment and is committed to ensuring that every employee has access to flexibility in their role. We encourage all candidates to discuss what flexibility means to you and how we can help you find your balance.
There are plenty of other perks
• Free Roadside Assistance, significant discounts on Banking, Insurance and Travel products for you and your family
• Substantial discounts on holidays, theme parks, movies, new cars, experiences and so much more
Ready to apply? You’ve got this.
Please Note; you may be required to complete video interviews, psychometric testing, a medical and/or criminal history check as part of the application process.
RACQ is a Circle Back Initiative employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Questions? Please contact email@example.com or visit www.racq.com.au/about/careers/our-recruitment-proces
Eight Mile Plains
2649 Logan Road
Eight Mile Plains 4113
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.