As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
COUNTRY ROAD GROUP Country Road Group is one of Australia's largest specialty fashion retailers with a market leading position in the mid to upper tier of the segment. Comprising five iconic brands - Country Road, Mimco, Trenery, Witchery and PolitiMore...
As a Visual Merchandiser in our stores you will work closely with the Visual Merchandising and Store Management teams to ensure high quality windows implementation and in- store merchandising across all departments in line with brand standards. Reporting to the Area VM Manager, the role has the opportunity to positively impact delivery and adherence to VM standards whilst building strong relationships with stakeholders throughout the business.
• High quality windows implementation and in store merchandising in line with brand standards
• Analyse the business and take appropriate action
• Drive sales and profit ensuring the achievement of all KPI’s as set by the company
• Adhere to all company behaviours, policies and procedures
The Ideal Candidate has
• Proven experience within a comparable VM role, apparel experience required
• Strong attention to detail, communication and time management skills
• Work autonomously and as part of a team
• A passion for the retail industry, exceptional service and a strong sense of personal style and presentation
• Ability to build strong relationships with all stakeholders
• Flexibility to work weekends and late trading hours according to business needs / peak trade periods
Why work for us?
• A competitive remuneration package, including incentives
• Seasonal product allowances and generous discounts on all brands products (Country Road, Trenery, Witchery, Mimco and David Jones) for you and your immediate family
• Excellent career progression involving regular training and on the job development
• A genuine, open and high performing culture
Country Road has grown to become one of the best known and highly regarded clothing and retail brands in Australia and New Zealand. Country Road creates quality lifestyle products across Womenswear, Menswear, Childrenswear, Babywear and Homewares. Renowned for its commitment to style, quality and design, the fashion ranges are a celebration of all that’s vibrant and exciting about modern Australian living.
Country Road Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
Country Road Group prefers to manage all sourcing directly, please submit your applications to this role if you are interested. Please note introductions via agency will not be accepted.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.