As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
We’re no longer your traditional accounting firm – we’ve moved far beyond our auditing and accounting roots. As a professional services firm, we focus on everything from cyber security and virtual reality through to digital marketing and techMore...
Sydney, NSW, AU
Department: Internal Client Services
What will your typical day look like?
In this non-client facing role, you will work on strategy projects that our Deloitte Executive Leadership Team have on their radar. You will work in an agile environment on projects that deliver tangible results in 4-6 weeks sprints. You will be part of a team solving business problems that allow us to drive our innovation, growth and transformation agenda. This is a high performing team with a strong commitment to excellence and we have the largest breadth of capability under one roof! You will be joining the most desirable inhouse strategy team around.
About the team
Our Strategy & Transformation team is a unique group formed as a result of the recent combination of Deloitte’s Asia Pacific (AP) Member Firms. Here is where corporate and business unit strategy, innovation, M&A and ventures intersect. As a group of supportive and like-minded strategists, we work across diverse geographies, service lines and clients across AP. Pretty cool, right?
Enough about us, let’s talk about you.
You are someone with:
• At least 4 years’ experience in strategy development and execution in an investment banking, corporate development, consulting, internal strategy or start-up environment.
• Exceptional analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
• Highly effective communication skills, both written and verbal, demonstrated team leadership, mentoring and proven capabilities in people management
• Experience in complex problem solving with a track record managing streams of work to deliver outstanding results in compressed timelines
• Proven experience guiding consulting project teams, working at executive levels within top ASX organisations or equivalent
• Ability to build strong relationships with a range of stakeholders
• The ability to deliver high-quality documents to communicate ideas and strategies (e.g. board papers)
• Exceptional energy and drive
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. Deloitte Australia opens the door to a career that can cross borders virtually and physically across Asia Pacific to gain experience and access projects beyond Australia’s borders. We value difference and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in a variety of ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now.
By applying to this job, you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte employee experience globally.
At Deloitte, we know we’re at our best when we look out for one another; prioritise respect, fairness, development and wellbeing; foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their background, experience, identity, ability or thinking style, and if you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process for accessibility reasons this is available upon request.
The preferred candidate will be subject to background screening by Deloitte or by their external third-party provider.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: