As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
Mercer believes in building brighter futures by redefining the world of work, reshaping retirement and investment outcomes, and unlocking real health and well-being. Mercer’s more than 25,000 employees are based in 44 countries and the firm operateMore...
What can you expect?
To provide support and assistance on the Department of Finance account to the servicing teams and the client’s employees situated in 297 sites nationally for the Work Health Safety and Emergency Management Services contracts.
Excellent Part Time hours on offer – Job share with Melbourne Colleague
What is in it for you?
• Leading training and development program
• Professional environment where your career path really matters and is supported in our global organisation
• Great team environment with energetic and supportive colleagues
• Genuine work life balance
In this role you will be responsible for:
• Provision of support to client’s employees in the use of the WHS online management system.
• Respond to requests from client’s employees in a timely fashion, providing accurate information and support.
• Coordinate with consulting teams to ensure the service delivery plan is maintained, provide analysis on progress and maintain records for auditing purposes.
• Work with consulting teams to articulate the client experience, provide feedback and analysis on trends or issues and identify desirable outcomes to improve the service delivery plan.
• Have input on workload prioritisation, with informed view of relative value of each priority, task or request.
• Showcase, benchmark and quantify the value of the Consulting services.
• Participate in planning with key customers to create a joined up vision and deliverables.
• Use of a variety of sources to keep abreast of industry practices.
• Ensure key stakeholders are updated on changes in service delivery.
We would like you to have:
• Experience in Work, Health Safety or a transferable expertise.
• Experience in reporting analytics with solid Excel skills.
• Great influencing and storytelling skills and the ability to navigate internal and external organisations to build and leverage relationships.
• Experience in clearly articulating commercial benefits of analytics.
• Naturally collaborative with a strong emphasis on building and leveraging relationships both internally and externally.
• Experience of large, complex data sets.
Marsh is the world’s leading insurance broker and risk adviser. With over 35,000 colleagues operating in more than 130 countries, Marsh serves commercial and individual clients with data driven risk solutions and advisory services. Marsh is a business of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With annual revenue approaching US $17 billion and 76,000 colleagues worldwide, MMC helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses: Marsh, Guy Carpenter, Mercer, and Oliver Wyman. Follow Marsh on Twitter @MarshGlobal; LinkedIn; Facebook; and YouTube, or subscribe to BRINK.
Applications will only be accepted from candidates who have the appropriate approval to work in Australia. Successful applicants will be required to complete Criminal Record check prior to commencement of employment.
Marsh is an equal opportunity employer committed to embracing a diverse and inclusive work environment. We aim to attract and retain the best people regardless of their gender, marital/parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation and gender identity.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.