Buildsafe is a market leader in providing height safety systems and solutions within the building and construction space. Our Safety systems include guardrail edge protection, void protection Systems, working platforms, temporary fencing and Scaffolding.
Working predominantly in the residential space, our work is fast paced, and will see you working on several scheduled jobs installing and dismantling in any one day.
• White Card - Construction Induction card
• Current Driver's Licence, and own transport
• Experience working within the Building and Construction industry/on site
• Reliable, and a proven work history
• Good attitude and willing to work 40-50 hour week
At Buildsafe we are committed to creating career pathways for our employees. When you join Buildsafe we will work with you to ensure you are trained as a height safety specialist, including assisting you with obtaining your scaffold ticket, working at heights and MR truck license.
About the role
• Loading and unloading of trucks, ensuring that all required equipment is loaded, components match the picking/gear list and the loads are secured
• Transporting, erecting, dismantling of site safety products (platforms, scaffold systems, walkways, and handrails)
• Submission of reports, truck maintenance records, work method statements and other documents as required
What Buildsafe can offer you
We are committed to providing a platform for individuals to succeed both personally and professionally. We offer an in house guidance and support service (Buildsafe Care), as well as a dedicated Wellness and wellbeing coach, leadership programs and several other personal and professional development programs.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.