As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
We are an Australian-based electrical, instrumentation, communication and maintenance services company recognised for our industry leading capabilities. Wherever we work, we are committed to living our values of safety, quality, reliability, trust aMore...
With an exceptional reputation for delivery for our clients, we recognise that long-term meaningful relationships are fundamental to our success.
At SCEE, we employ a proven integrated approach that combines our technical and managerial expertise. We have a problem-solving culture, clear values and strong leadership team. We aim to be a great employer bringing the best trained people with the right attitude to every job.
We are committed to living our values of safety, quality, reliability, trust and loyalty.
SCEE is currently recruiting an exciting opportunity for an experienced Completions Manager to join our team on the Koodaideri Iron Ore Project based in the Pilbara WA.
This position will be on a FIFO 3/1 roster out of Perth.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Leading the development and management of QA systems including maintaining QA accreditation
• Reviewing and developing QA policies and objectives
• Conducting audits and preparing reports
• Implementing corrective actions and monitoring effectiveness
• Facilitating and training personnel in QA requirements
• Leading a variable team of office and project based QA personnel
• Reviewing contract documents and preparing QA plans and project documentation
• Project Supervision
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
• Be able to work a FIFO 3/1 roster from Perth
• Experience in a similar position within the Mining, Construction and/or Oil & Gas Industry, preferably with an Electrical Contractor
• Electrical Trade or Electrical Tertiary Qualification
• Experience in testing electrical systems to AS3000 requirements
• Extensive working knowledge of ISO 9001 and associated quality standards
• Proven record in leading QA teams to achieve QA contract deliverables
• Experience working on heavy industrial sites and in remote locations
• Strong computer literacy
SCEE is an equal opportunity employer committed to supporting diversity in our workforce.
At SCEE we recruit people who believe in our core values and are committed to our ‘can do’ attitude that is after all our Signature Performance. To apply for this position please click on the ‘Apply’
Pilbara, Western Australia, Australia
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: