As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
We are an Australian-based electrical, instrumentation, communication and maintenance services company recognised for our industry leading capabilities. Wherever we work, we are committed to living our values of safety, quality, reliability, trust aMore...
SCEE is currently taking expressions of interest for a qualified and experienced Project based Commercial Manager with a minimum of 10 year's Construction Industry experience.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Responsible for the oversight and management of all contractual matters and associated administration of the Head Contract
• Management of commercial interface with Customer Team
• Effective oversight, management and administration of all subcontractors and suppliers
• Effective management of change including all related processes, interfaces and administration
• Responsible for ensuring the correct implementation of all commercial processes and procedures as they apply to the Contract and various subcontracts
• Responsible for timely preparation of accurate and complete financial reporting for the project
• Ensure efficient and effective procedures and controls are in place relating to project financial reporting and office administration practices
• Regular reporting to project management and stakeholders, on the project financial position
• Producing financial reports related to project budgets, accounts payable, accounts receivable, expenses
• Developing strategies that work to minimise project financial risk
• Provide appropriate support for any audits on the project
• Ensure efficient and effective filing and documentation of project documentation
• Utilise company information systems to ensure relevant information is current and accurate
• Preparation of overall project financials and cost to complete activities
• Provide effective management of the project administration team
• Ensure efficient and effective administration of office functions
• Contribute to the identification and implementation of continuous improvement initiatives
• Build and maintain effective relationships within the business
The successful candidate is required to:
• Have proven experience in a Commercial Management position working within the construction/infrastructure/maintenance industry
• Have proven experience in managing and coordinating construction works in a commercial environment
• Have demonstrated management abilities
• Have strong commercial acumen
• Experience in estimating and preparing budgets
SCEE is an equal opportunity employer committed to supporting diversity in our workforce. We encourage applications from Women and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island Peoples.
At SCEE we recruit people who believe in our core values and are committed to our 'can do' attitude that is after all our Signature Performance. To apply for this position please click on the 'Apply' link below.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be responded to in this process.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: