As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
We are an Australian-based electrical, instrumentation, communication and maintenance services company recognised for our industry leading capabilities. Wherever we work, we are committed to living our values of safety, quality, reliability, trust aMore...
SCEE is currently recruiting an exciting opportunity for experience Coded Welders and Boilermakers to join our team on the Koodaideri Iron Ore Project based in the Pilbara WA.
This position will be on a FIFO 3/1 roster out of Perth.
To be considered for these roles you must;
• Have an Australian recognised Trade Certificate
• Hold a Working at Heights ticket (completed within last 2 years)
• Have an OHS Construction Induction Card
• Hold a current Drivers Licence
• Be able to work a FIFO 3/1 roster from Perth
• Rio Tinto inducted and site experience – highly regarded
• Have the ability to undertake a Pre employment medical including drug and alcohol screen
• Ability to pass weld test’s as required
SCEE is an equal opportunity employer committed to supporting diversity in our workforce.
Western Australia, Australia
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: