Gippsland Southern Health Service seeks applications from suitably qualified and experienced Registered Nurses to join the Education Team. This position reports to the Deputy Director of Nursing, and provides support to all sites and areas of the organisation. This is a challenging role that would suit an experienced Registered Nurse who has excellent nursing and communication skills.
Applicants should possess the following qualifications/experience:
• Current AHPRA Registered Nurse registration (Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency).
• Certificate IV in Workplace Training or equivalent.
• Able to enhance professional growth through the provision of high quality clinical learning and education based practice.
• Initiative, personal drive and the ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
• Strong computer skills – Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
• Evidence of ongoing self-development.
Staff have access to supportive staff mentoring, education and development programs. Salary Packaging is available for all staff. The successful applicant will be required to provide a current satisfactory police check.
The position description, located below, provides further details on duties and responsibilities and essential criteria which suitable applicants will be shortlisted.
Deputy Director of Nursing
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.