As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
Welcome to the Leaders Lounge, where leaders connect & thrive. We have brought together some of the best leadership coaches and mentors from around the world to support your leadership journey. Our coaches & mentors are accredited and come with at lMore...
Claims Supplier Manager(
Provide strategic plans and procurement expertise to the Insurance business to help deliver the objectives of the RACQ group. The role is required to manage supplier performance during the contract lifecycle to ensure compliance to the contracted SLR’s, services and commercial outcomes.
• Actively develop and implement category strategies that align with the business’s strategic goals.
• Participate in the development of processes and systems that shape the day to day workflows and performance of suppliers within Insurance.
• Manage the tendering and quoting process to ensure appropriate suppliers are included and negotiate best value outcome, execute supplier contract (quality, cost, delivery, technical expertise and value add)
• Follow the group procurement guidelines and policies to ensure adequate controls are in place for supplier and contract management, including the due diligence requirements throughout the contract lifecycle.
• Use supplier performance framework to ensure RACQ gets the best outcomes from Claims suppliers.
• Create contracts from a legal approved template once a vendor has been selected and negotiate the terms as required (in conjunction with Corporate Legal).
• Develop and maintain relationships with goods and service supplier groups.
• Establish key strategic alliances with suppliers, coupled with internal stakeholder management with a focus on delivery of cost reduction, cost mitigation, realisation of sustainability goals and member experience. Work with Group Procurement to build strategies and understand policies to control risks for RACQ with suppliers.
• Monitor member feedback and take actions to address issues with suppliers.
• Work with the operational teams to ensure member experience remains ahead of competitors
• 5 years’ experience in a Procurement role
• Previous procurement or supply chain management experience within the Insurance industry is key
• Previous CTP Claims experience is desirable but not essential
• Strong analytical, communication and stakeholder management skills
• Thorough understanding of legislation in Queensland is desirable
• Thorough understanding of the controls and compliance requirements associated with the processing of claims is preferable
It is an exciting time to be part of RACQ as we continue our transformation towards better, smarter solutions that deliver more security and prosperity for Queenslanders. We are big enough to make a real difference in our community, yet small enough to nurture your professional and personal development.
We are committed to ensuring that every employee has access to flexibility in their role. We encourage all candidates to discuss what flexibility means to you and how we can help you find your balance.
There are plenty of other perks, too;
• Onsite parking, employee gym & café
• Free Roadside Assistance, significant discounts on Banking, Assistance, Insurance and Travel products for you and your family
• Significant discounts on holidays, theme parks, movies, new cars, experiences and so much more
Ready to apply? You’ve got this.
Please Note; you may be required to complete video interviews, psychometric testing, a medical and/or criminal history check as part of the application process.
RACQ is a Circle Back Initiative employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.racq.com.au/about/careers/our-recruitment-process
Eight Mile Plains
2649 Logan Road
Eight Mile Plains 4113
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.