As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
Welcome to the Leaders Lounge, where leaders connect & thrive. We have brought together some of the best leadership coaches and mentors from around the world to support your leadership journey. Our coaches & mentors are accredited and come with at lMore...
Claims Management Officer(
Claims Management Officer- Motor
Customer Service Opportunity at Iconic QLD Insurer.
• Permanent full time and Contract roles available
At RACQ we are passionate about providing a high level of service for our members, in their time of need. Rain or shine, we always help our members with kindness and consideration.
Customer service and a desire to help is key. We are seeking applicants who love to help others, thrive in a fast-paced environment, build meaningful relationships with colleagues and have an excellent work ethic.
In this role you are empowered to proactively manage claims, end to end, ensuring our members have a positive experience in their time of need. Working in a fast-paced environment, every day will be different. There are new people to meet and new things to learn. We thrive as whole RACQ team with strong values, culture, and vision.
As a Claims Management Officer, you will work a rotational roster between 7am-7pm Monday to Friday and 8:30am to 5pm Saturday and Sunday.
We provide a 4-week full-time training program to set you up for success! This training will be held at our Eight Mile Plains Head Office and via our virtual training platforms in a mixed learning format. This role offers flexible work from home arrangements. You would be required to attend the first 4 weeks of training in person at our Eight Mile Plains office. You may also be required to come in the office once a month for ongoing training and team days.
Training is provided to set you up for success.
• Assist members in a time of need by with empathy and kindness. Providing support and advice.
• Proactively manage claims (end to end). Completing all actions, every time, to deliver the best service.
• Answering multiple calls throughout the day, assisting all callers with a professional and empathetic mindset.
• Make claim decisions accurately and efficiently, considering the circumstances of each claim and coming to confident conclusions.
• Discuss and negotiate settlement options, articulating outcomes clearly and honestly. Ensuring all callers understand fully and agree next steps.
• Interact professionally with multiple stakeholders internally and externally. Being considerate of others at all times.
• Apply and interpret Product Disclosure Statements to determine claims acceptance.
• Apply and interpret process documentation to ensure transparency, consistency, and compliance.
• Actively participate in coaching and training to upskill and build capability within yourself and your team
• You will be eager to learn, happy to pick up the phone, and have a can-do attitude
• Strong time management, problem solving and negotiations skills
• Demonstrated experience in ensuring an outstanding customer experience
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills (including managing emotionally charged situations)
• Demonstrated ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment
It’s an exciting time to be part of RACQ as we continue our evolution towards better, smarter solutions that deliver more security and prosperity for Queenslanders. We are big enough to make a real difference in our community, yet small enough to nurture your professional and personal development.
The opportunities for your development and the growth of our organisation are endless. We are passionate about supporting you to be the best Claims Management Officer you can be.
We are committed to ensuring that every employee has access to flexibility in their role. We encourage all candidates to discuss what flexibility means to you and how we can help you find your balance.
There’s plenty of other perks, too;
• Free Roadside Assistance, significant discounts on Banking, Assistance, Insurance and Travel products for you and your family
• Significant discounts on holidays, theme parks, movies, new cars, experiences and so much more
Ready to apply? You’ve got this.
Please Note; You will be required to complete a short quiz to see how closely RACQ’s culture and values align to yours.
RACQ is a ‘Circle Back Initiative’ employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.racq.com.au/about/careers/our-recruitment-process
Eight Mile Plains
2649 Logan Road
Eight Mile Plains 4113
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.