As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
Mercer believes in building brighter futures by redefining the world of work, reshaping retirement and investment outcomes, and unlocking real health and well-being. Mercer’s more than 25,000 employees are based in 44 countries and the firm operateMore...
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Claims Executive to join our Corporate Claims Executive team based in Newcastle upon Tyne (although candidates from other parts of the UK will be considered). The Claims Executive team sits within Marsh Advisory and provides a variety of claims services to the Corporate Practice, which houses some of Marsh’s most prestigious clients.
Marsh Advisory Services sits alongside the core insurance broking business and provides Strategic and Operational Risk advice to the world's largest companies. We are a professional services firm consisting of consultants, actuaries, accountants, and ex-lawyers.
What can you expect?
• You will be part of a strong Regional claims team and work in an area with high employee engagement ratings.
• An opportunity to work with some of Marsh’s largest clients, using your experience to help them manage their claims in an efficient and cost-effective way.
• To work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders to ensure our clients receive the optimum claims service and retain those clients through our service.
• To develop and grow your career by dealing with multiple classes of business with the opportunity to specialise if that is desirable.
What is in it for you?
• A competitive salary and flexible benefits package
• A wealth of career opportunities in a growing company
We will count on you to:
• Manage an allocation of clients with varied insurance programmes, ensuring each client receives the optimum claims service from its insurers and other service providers.
• Establish effective claims management procedures and provide insightful analysis into the client’s total cost of claims.
• Deliver project work at the request of your clients.
What you need to have:
• We are looking for someone with a strong claims background with experience across EL, PL, Products, Property and Motor claims. Knowledge of further lines would be beneficial but is not essential.
• Strong relationship management skills to work with clients, insurers, loss adjusters, TPAs and lawyers.
What makes you stand out:
• Your claims knowledge and experience
• Team player and strong communicator
• Experience providing support and guidance to clients and prospects at Marsh
• CII qualification/ Loss adjusting qualification / or similar
Marsh is the world’s leading insurance broker and risk adviser. With over 35,000 colleagues operating in more than 130 countries, Marsh serves commercial and individual clients with data driven risk solutions and advisory services. Marsh is a business of Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With annual revenue approaching US $17 billion and 76,000 colleagues worldwide, MMC helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses: Marsh, Guy Carpenter, Mercer, and Oliver Wyman. Follow Marsh on Twitter @MarshGlobal; LinkedIn; Facebook; and YouTube, or subscribe to BRINK
Marsh McLennan is committed to embracing a diverse, inclusive and flexible work environment. We aim to attract and retain the best people regardless of their sex/gender, marital or parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation, and gender identity.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: