As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
Mercer believes in building brighter futures by redefining the world of work, reshaping retirement and investment outcomes, and unlocking real health and well-being. Mercer’s more than 25,000 employees are based in 44 countries and the firm operateMore...
JLT/ Marsh provide services of Fund Administration Agent (FAA) to the Tasmanian Risk Management Fund (the Fund). The Department of Treasury and Finance (the Department) administers the Fund to provide a whole-of-government approach to funding and managing the insurable liabilities of inner Budget agencies. Our team delivers services to the Fund and its Agencies through Executive account stewardship by the Senior Management Team and proactive management of claims, facilitated by our in-house Claims Management Team.
What is in it for you?
• Leading training and development program – this role has a clear career path into Claims Assessing and Case Management.
• Professional environment where your career path really matters and is supported in our global organisation
• Great team environment with energetic and supportive colleagues
• Genuine work life balance
In this role you will be responsible for:
The purpose of this role is perform all administrative functions required in the claims process to support the claims management team for workers compensation claims, ensuring you deliver positive outcomes for the client and in line with the business objectives and agreed performance indicators.
We offer a distinctive choice through our combination of specialism, innovation and geographical reach. This allows us to deliver a total solution, tailored to the unique risk and insurance
needs of our clients.
We would like you to have:
• Minimum 1 – 2 years’ experience in administration/data entry
• Strong customer service focus with a “Can Do” Attitude
• Excellent communication and conflict resolution skills
• Ability to work autonomously and in a small team environment
• Attention to detail and the ability to manage competing deadlines and prioritise important tasks
• A strong client focus
• Superior computer literacy with high attention to detail and demonstrated accuracy
• Knowledge of workers compensation legislation and claims procedures desirable but not essential
Marsh is the world’s leading insurance broker and risk adviser. With over 35,000 colleagues operating in more than 130 countries, Marsh serves commercial and individual clients with data driven risk solutions and advisory services. Marsh is a business of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With annual revenue approaching US $17 billion and 76,000 colleagues worldwide, MMC helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses: Marsh, Guy Carpenter, Mercer, and Oliver Wyman. Follow Marsh on Twitter @MarshGlobal; LinkedIn; Facebook; and YouTube, or subscribe to BRINK.
Applications will only be accepted from candidates who have the appropriate approval to work in Australia. Successful applicants will be required to complete Criminal Record check prior to commencement of employment.
Marsh is an equal opportunity employer committed to embracing a diverse and inclusive work environment. We aim to attract and retain the best people regardless of their gender, marital/parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation and gender identity.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.