At BIGW, a job is never just a job.
It’s the start of something bigger. There are over 15,000 of us, in the biggest cities and the tiniest towns. And each of us have an important role to play. If you have a passion for great customer service, a desire to make a real difference for families and you’re looking for a place to develop, you could be who we’re looking for.
Meeting the needs of our customers is our number one priority and right now we are looking for new team members who can work between the hours of 7:00 am and 8:00 pm over 7 days of the week, for this casual position.
Customer Service Team Member
BIG W are seeking a motivated, enthusiastic and energetic person to join our Team. Key responsibilities include:
• Actively sharing your passion for customer service, whether it be helping customers find products, setting up departments so they are simple to shop, or giving customers a quick and easy checkout experience.
• Being available, friendly and helpful, ensuring all customers receive a positive experience.
• Working cooperatively and end to end in a team environment
• Abiding by company policies and procedures in relation to Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) to ensure a safe working environment for customers, staff and contractors
What do we look for at BIGW.
The right attitude is everything....
• Customer first mentality and comfortable communicating with customers and staff
• Love of teamwork and growing with others
• Flexible and adaptable to change
• Genuine passion for apparel and general merchandise.
• Willing to work, reliable and available to work a flexible roster which may include evenings and late nights across the 7 days of the week
Joining the Group
As part of the wider Woolworths Group, we care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via https://www.linkedin.com/company/big-w/?viewAsMember=true. #LI
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. BIG W is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.