What We're Like
BIG W's best and most valued asset is its team of 22,000 passionate people in Australia and Asia. We believe the most vital ingredient to driving our business success is our people and we aim to empower every individual to make a positive contribution, extend career skills and ultimately maximise their potential.
• Unbeatable teams, unbeatable opportunity.
• Implement change initiatives and deliver on growth opportunities
• Build relationships with community and key stakeholders
As the Capital Planning Analyst with you will develop and implement capital planning and investment control policy, procedures, and provide guidance to our teams. You will also manage capital planning for store development (~$40M per annum)
• End to end management of capital planning in SAP from vendor set up to, price uploads, goods receipt of all capital invoices, coding invoices, management of vendor records, reconciliation of costs with receipts, project monitoring and monthly spend reporting.
• Prepare reports for management and represent property capital spend to CFO, CEO, GM of Property & Store Planning
• Work with project managers to prepare, review and finalise capital spend
• Monitor budgets against planned spends to highlight and resolve issues
• Project Forecast
• Reconciliation of capital invoices at month end
• Assist project managers/vendors with requests & invoice issues
• Upload and maintenance of SAP budgets / V199 plans as advised by project managers
• Process all “Store to Pay” invoices on a weekly basis
• Process all “Freight” invoices on a weekly basis and issue a summary to Store Ops & Finance for off charging to stores
• Respond to queries in relation to invoice payments, expenses in projects and ad hoc queries from team
• Filing / Maintaining of all records
• Project Salaries & Wages Charge Off’s
• Financial Reporting
• SAP Financial System
• Attention to detail and End to End Process
• Organised - Manage and deliver the execution of multiple projects at any one time
• Team Player - Partner with multiple teams across the Business.
Joining the Group
As part of the wider Woolworths Group, we care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via https://www.linkedin.com/company/big-w/?viewAsMember=true. #LI #work180
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. BIG W is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.