• Base + car + laptop + bonus earning potential
• Part of Genuine Parts Company (GPC), the global leader in automotive parts and accessories
• Automotive, industrial or repping experience desirable
NAPA Auto parts is Australia and New Zealand’s newest name in automotive aftermarket parts space. Automotive aftermarket products and knowledge solutions are ingrained in the NAPA DNA. With a national branch network delivering trade, industrial and mining solutions, supported by industry knowledge and leading brands, NAPA Auto Parts is using the local knowledge gained over the past 90 years from Ashdown-Ingram, Covs, Global Auto Spares and R&E Auto Parts, to take service and stock availability to new heights.
An exciting opportunity is available to join our high achieving team at Wangara as a Sales Representative.
To be successful you will be an experienced Sales Representative, ideally with automotive, aftermarket parts or industrial experience, who knows what it's like to arrange call schedules, be on the road, and win business. Alternatively, you might be an automotive trade based professional looking to get off the tools; your hands on experience will be useful in developing our customer base, ensuring we maintain our position as a market-leading supplier.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Maintain communication with our existing customer base ensuring first class customer service
• Generate new business opportunities and acquire new accounts
• Build and maintain long term, strong business relationships
• Participate in on-the-job training
• Sell and promote our product range
• Deal with technical and trade related enquiries
• Maintain exceptional time management skills and work autonomously
• Plan and implement a call structure to suit the area and customers
We can offer you:
• Recognition programs and team incentives for your performance
• An inclusive team environment; our team are important members of the GPC family
• The opportunity to join a progressive global company that continually strives to remain the number one in the automotive aftermarket
• Ongoing training and career development; we genuinely care about supporting you to reach your full potential
• Never Better; our wellbeing program that includes financial, career, family, nutrition and lifestyle guidance
• Discounts internally and with external partners including health providers
Thank you for your interest in becoming part of the GPC Asia Pacific family.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: