• Iconic brand with over 400 stores across Australasia
• Passionate and caring team with a customer-centric culture
• Part of Genuine Parts Company, the global leader in automotive parts and accessories
It Starts With the Parts… and YOU!
Repco is Australia's leader in Automotive Aftermarket Parts and has the most widely recognised brands in the market. Our brand stands for quality, expertise and knowledge. Every day we deliver careers and experiences that are both challenging and rewarding. We have fun at work and celebrate our achievements and milestones, big and small. We foster an environment where we focus on results and continuous improvement and our people share our passion.
An opportunity has arisen to appoint a Full Time Trade Team Leader for Repco Australia located at our Canning Vale store (Western Australia).
All about you:
Reporting to the Store Manager, you will draw on your mechanical and parts knowledge, providing front-line technical support, product advice and assist customers by making recommendations in relation to technical and sales enquiries. Supporting a team of Drivers and Parts Interpreters you will also focus on coaching and developing your team, in addition to coordinating their daily schedules. You will consider yourself to be a proactive and driven individual who has solid mechanical and/or parts experience (beyond retail). In addition you will:
• Be comfortable liaising and building relationships with customers and have the capability to communicate in both a technical and non-technical manner;
• Possess leadership experience, having managed or supervised a small team of individuals in your past role(s);
• Work well within teams and possess sound computer skills;
• Available to work alternating weekends or as agreed with the store manager, if required;
• Hold a valid driver's licence (manual preferred) to assist with deliveries from time to time;
• Finally, you have a passion for the automotive industry and Repco products.
We can offer you:
• Recognition programs and team incentives for your performance
• An inclusive team environment; our team are important members of the GPC family
• The opportunity to join a progressive global company that continually strives to remain the number one in the automotive aftermarket
• Ongoing training and career development; we genuinely care about supporting you to reach your full potential
• Never Better; our wellbeing program that includes financial, career, family, nutrition and lifestyle guidance
• Discounts internally and with external partners including health providers
Genuine Parts Company (GPC) is the Global Leader in automotive aftermarket parts distribution, encompassing a number of significant international businesses in USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. Our Asia Pacific businesses include Ashdown-Ingram, McLeod Accessories, Motospecs and our iconic Repco Australia & New Zealand Store Network.
Apply Now: To make an application, please click 'Apply' to complete the Repco Australia application form and upload your current resume. For further information visit www.repco.com.au/careers.
Thank you for your interest in becoming part of the GPC Asia Pacific family.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: