• Iconic brand with over 400 stores across Australasia
• Passionate and caring team with a customer-centric culture
• Part of Genuine Parts Company, the global leader in automotive parts and accessories
It Starts with the Parts… and YOU!
If you’re looking to join a company where you feel like family, where recognition and celebration form part of our daily mantra, and where you can build meaningful relationships with your customers, then we’d love to hear from you.
This unique role encompasses the traditional customer service tasks that our Customer Sales & Service Representatives complete, along with the added responsibility of servicing our regional customers, through order taking, picking, packing and despatching that order. Attention to detail will be critical. An understanding of car parts, whilst not essential, will also be helpful.
Our Despatch / Customer Service team members:
• Are committed to providing genuine service, where they create lasting impressions and moments that matter for our customers
• Have superstar selling skills that contribute to the sales performance of the store and fantastic experience of our customers
• Build effective customer relationships and are the expert to talk to
• Pick, pack and despatch goods in a timely manner, and with accuracy every time
• Have a great phone manner
• Have excellent ‘follow-up’ skills
• Have exceptional attention to detail
• Are team players and contribute towards the store’s success
• Maintain exceptional presentation and merchandising standards of the showroom
• Have a safety mindset and constantly strive to provide the safest work environment for themselves and their team mates
The successful individual will:
• Be a passionate customer service expert, with previous retail and/or customer service experience
• Have the physical capacity to perform the duties of the role (including handling products of a heavy nature)
• Be a perfectionist when it comes to fulfilling orders accurately
• Be proactive and resourceful
• Have a flexible availability and hold a valid driver’s licence
We can offer you:
• Recognition programs and team incentives for your performance
• An inclusive team environment; our team are important members of the GPC family
• The opportunity to join a progressive global company that continually strives to remain the number one in the automotive aftermarket
• Ongoing training and career development; we genuinely care about supporting you to reach your full potential
• Never Better; our wellbeing program that includes financial, career, family, nutrition and lifestyle guidance
• Discounts internally and with external partners including health providers
Thank you for your interest in becoming part of the GPC Asia Pacific family.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: