• We can support you to reach your full potential
• Iconic brand with over 400 stores across Australasia
• Part of Genuine Parts Company, the global leader in automotive parts and accessories
It Starts With the Parts… and YOU!
Repco is Australia's leader in Automotive Aftermarket Parts and is one of the most widely recognised brands in the Australian and New Zealand markets. Our brand stands for quality, expertise and knowledge. At Repco, our team members are valued and appreciated. Every day we deliver careers and experiences that are both challenging and rewarding. We have fun at work and celebrate our achievements and milestones, both big and small. And we passionately focus on results and continuous improvement.
If you’re looking to join a company where you feel like family, where recognition and celebration form part of our daily mantra, and where you can build meaningful relationships with your customers, then we’d love to hear from you.
Our Assistant Store Managers:
• Work closely with the Store Managers in leading the operations of the store to achieve success
• Coach and develop our team members
• Live, breathe and role model genuine service, creating moments that matter for our customers
• Are safety leaders, always providing the safest work environment for themselves, team members and customers
• Set a positive example to our team at all times
• Often have opening and closing responsibilities
The successful individual will:
• Have previous supervisory experience or be ready for that next step
• Demonstrate previous retail or trade experience, including sales, wholesale and/or workshop operations experience
• Ideally have mechanical / automotive parts knowledge
• Have a flexible availability and hold a valid driver’s licence
• Have the physical capacity to perform the duties of the role (including handling products of a heavy nature)
We can offer you:
• Recognition programs and team incentives for your performance
• An inclusive team environment; our team are important members of the GPC family
• The opportunity to join a progressive global company that continually strives to remain the number one in the automotive aftermarket
• Ongoing training and career development; we genuinely care about supporting you to reach your full potential
• Never Better; our wellbeing program that includes financial, career, family, nutrition and lifestyle guidance
• Discounts internally and with external partners including health providers
Thank you for your interest in becoming part of the GPC Asia Pacific family.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: