As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
"Southern Ocean Dive and Marine" We are a leading Marine Construction & Commercial Diving company. We are a South Australian owned and operated business, with a strong focus on environmental preservation, safety and efficiency. Our business and staMore...
Bookkeeper / Accountant
Brisbane, AUS Corporate
Posted January 5, 2021
About Seabridge and the Role
Seabridge Logistics Group is emerging as one of Australasia’s leading independent global logistics providers, delivering a complete range of import, export, and integrated logistics services throughout Australia and New Zealand.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic team player to join our Brisbane office located at Eagle Farm.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
Reporting to the General Manager, your responsibilities will include:
• AP and Foreign currency payments;
• AR and Credit Control;
• Multi-currency Bank Reconciliation;
• GL / Cashbook Management and Reporting
• BAS Preparation and Lodgement
Remuneration is negotiable and will be based on the experience and capability of the successful candidate.
If you have the skills and experience we require, apply online using the form below today.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
• Demonstrated experience in Accounting, AP, AR
• Strong relationship building experience with excellent communication skills
• Attention to detail, with sound analytical and problem-solving skills
• A knowledge of International Freight Forwarding is desirable
• Prior experience using CargoWise advantageous
Perks of the job
• Competitive remuneration package
• Stable, long-term career opportunity
• Forward-thinking, fast-paced company
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.