As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
Aristocrat Leisure Limited is an ASX50 listed company and one of the world’s leading providers of gaming solutions. We’re licensed in 240 gaming jurisdictions and operate in 90 countries around the world, with a team of over 3500 employees who deMore...
Job Posting Title
Technical Lead C#.Net
You will be leading a team of Software Developers to deliver business requirements as per a technology roadmap. You will need to establish strong relationships with a wide range of stakeholders to successfully manage workload through the lifecycle of projects and be willing to put your hand up to help your colleagues when required. This role will require someone with great multi-tasking and organisational skills to efficiently manage multiple project engagements. You will also engage your team on technical matters and collaborate with them to devise solutions that best fit requirements.
What you'll do
• Manage and lead a team of software engineers working on our products, providing technical support, solutions and designs.
• Coach, motivate and inspire your team to deliver on-time and with quality.
• Design and implement solutions to solve complex and challenging technical requirements.
• Provide technical guidance in software design and development, participate in design reviews, and recommend improvements for projects.
• Carry out technical assessments on requested features and identify scope of work/dependencies.
• Develop end to end ownership of projects starting from requirement gathering, design, delivery and deployment.
• Meeting with key business stakeholders to understand business needs, gather information and analyze requirements
• Reviewing code and mentoring team on best practices
• Running technical workshops to design solutions
• Working with team to plan and estimate delivery of roadmap asks
• Fast paced environment and flexible working arrangements
What we're looking for
• A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, a related field, or its equivalent is preferred
• 5+ years of commercial development experience with an emphasis on delivering libraries and frameworks.
• Strong leadership skills
• Very good C#/.Net knowledge
• Process minded and methodical approach to problem solving
• Requirements elicitation
• Outstanding writing and documentation skills
• Ability to break stories into smaller deliverables
• Excellent interpersonal and soft skills
• World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
• Robust benefits package
• Global career opportunities
• All about the Player
• Talent Unleashed
• Collective Brilliance
• Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: