As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
Aristocrat Leisure Limited is an ASX50 listed company and one of the world’s leading providers of gaming solutions. We’re licensed in 240 gaming jurisdictions and operate in 90 countries around the world, with a team of over 3500 employees who deMore...
Job Posting Title
Senior Network Engineer
The Senior Network Engineer is responsible for maintaining and improving our global infrastructure. The Network Engineer II will work with internet working concepts, security protocols and have the opportunity to perform skills beyond network engineering to include telephony, virtualization, windows administration, etc
What you'll do
• Document new and existing process
• Network issue identification and resolution
• Troubleshoot and Resolve Layer 2/3 Issues
• Daily log and alert monitoring
• Maintain production network devices and supporting systems
• Responsible for planning and organizing network & security related projects with architecture and engineering teams.
• Working with network security components such as firewalls, VPN, F5 load balancers, IPS/IDS on an ongoing duties.
• Daily operation tasks using configuration management and/or diagnostic tools, monitoring applications and performance analysis tools
• Work with distributed, complex enterprise deployments including: multi-tiered environments, virtualization technologies, operating systems, routing, monitoring, storage connectivity, capacity planning, backups, network security
• Ongoing configuring, testing, troubleshooting on platforms like but not limited to Next Generation Firewalls, Palo Alto, TACACS, Windows NPS, F5 LTM/GTM/APM/ASM, Citrix, Dell Switching
• Daily log file and alert monitoring
• Working with varying compliance team on a weekly, quarterly and yearly bases to achieve standards such as (PCI, SOX, ISO27k)
• Continues planning, documentation and perform basic maintenance on production network/systems and adhere to change management policies and procedures.
• Develop, execute, and oversee project plan tasking to meet networking needs
• Develop (improve) and implement operations / deployment standards
What we're looking for
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent technical or professional experience related to the design, installation, and maintenance of local and wide area networks required.
• Deep understanding of network protocols (e.g., IPSEC, HSRP, BGP, 802.11, 802.1x, QOS)
• Experience with network architectures and protocols
• Deep knowledge of Cisco/Dell technologies and internetworking concepts
• Must Have Palo Alto Next Generation Firewall Experience
• Minimum 5 years of Experience in Network Engineering
• Prefer CCNP or Dell Equivalent Certification
• Prefer F5 Experience
The competencies we are we looking for:
• Creativity / Continuous Improvement
• Attention to detail
• Technical knowledge
The personal attributes we are looking for:
• Attention to detail
• Customer Service focused
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Good communicator
• World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
• Robust benefits package
• Global career opportunities
• All about the Player
• Talent Unleashed
• Collective Brilliance
• Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: