As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
Aristocrat Leisure Limited is an ASX50 listed company and one of the world’s leading providers of gaming solutions. We’re licensed in 240 gaming jurisdictions and operate in 90 countries around the world, with a team of over 3500 employees who deMore...
Job Posting Title
Senior Director, Investor Relations
The Investor Relations function plays a critical role in ensuring that the company’s strategy and investment proposition is clearly and accurately presented to key external financial stakeholders, via effective corporate access and communications. Reporting to the GM, Investor Relations, the Sr. Director, Investor Relations, will bring best practices in investor relations to further grow our capability as a top 20 Australian listed company with global operations and a track record of high quality growth and shareholder returns.
The Sr. Director, Investor Relations will take a leadership role in managing relationships and communication with leading institutional and retail shareholders, broking analysts, sell-side sales teams, and retail shareholders. The successful candidate will manage day-to-day market communications, together with key project support and event co-ordination. This includes writing company releases, coordinating responses to market requests, facilitating corporate access and preparing external market presentations. The successful candidate will collaborate closely with senior executives and other senior leaders in order to respond to market questions, whilst providing external market insights back to Aristocrat leaders. This includes generating key internal reports and collaborating with internal teams to drive a strategic approach to external stakeholder group engagement. The role includes regular collaboration with all of Aristocrat’s senior management team (including CEO and CFO), board directors and external stakeholders (including buy and sell-side institutions).
What you'll do
Market Communications & Engagement
• Help lead Aristocrat’s investor and market strategy, and fulfil our ASX disclosure obligations, by preparing accurate, timely and appropriate financial and market communications (as part of the company’s overarching Communications and Investor Relations Strategy).
• Develop key market communications including full and half year financial results, Annual Report and AGM messaging, investor presentations and other market materials as well as internal reporting as required.
• Manage relationships and communication with the investment community, including key buy and sell side analysts, as well as brokers. This will include collating information in response to investor and market queries, contributing to the development of investor and market communications strategy, and driving ongoing improvement.
• Organise and lead key IR events and meetings, including the co-ordination of domestic and international investor roadshows, and development of a retail IR strategic plan.
• Attend select investor roadshows, conferences and other relevant events when safe and appropriate in future.
• Collaborate on other strategic initiatives (e.g. company strategy updates, capital management, M&A, global industry, and competitor analysis, strategy for ESG engagement) as and when required.
• Manage key external service providers (e.g. share registries).
• Help lead the development of AGM proxy adviser/shareholder association engagement strategy (in conjunction with Company Secretary).
• Lead ongoing changes and updates to the company website Investor Centre.
• Lead the resolution to investor and research analyst enquiries.
• Develop, update, and manage reference materials for new buy and sell-side market practitioners, and for onboarding new employees.
Internal Reporting, Monitoring & Analysis
• Assist with preparing management and periodic Board reporting.
• Lead the development of historical databases of earnings and valuation changes over time.
• Collaborate closely with Finance Department leaders to track the company’s financial projections.
• Periodically analyse and monitor share register movements and communicate trends to company executives and other stakeholders.
• Monitor market sentiment, and prepare analyses, insights, and recommendations by tracking key competitors and other relevant industry participants (e.g. mobile game publishers, digital platforms, casino customers, gaming suppliers.)
• Monitor regular market movements/trading updates including industry peers.
• Scrupulously uphold all relevant company policies, including continuous disclosure obligations, share trading policy, media and market communication policy and other requirements.
What we're looking for
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a market focused communications role, ideally in a significant ASX listed corporate, fund etc., or in a relevant advisory group or investment bank.
• Minimum of 3 years’ supporting or leading Investor Relations strategies and/or activities.
• Valuation and financial modelling experience preferred.
• Undergraduate degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Engineering required. Post Graduate Qualifications (CFA, CA or CPA) a plus.
• World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
• Robust benefits package
• Global career opportunities
• All about the Player
• Talent Unleashed
• Collective Brilliance
• Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: