As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
Aristocrat Leisure Limited is an ASX50 listed company and one of the world’s leading providers of gaming solutions. We’re licensed in 240 gaming jurisdictions and operate in 90 countries around the world, with a team of over 3500 employees who deMore...
Job Posting Title
Senior Software Engineer C#
We are looking for Senior Software Developer to help drive the design, execution and be part of our next generation gaming platform. You will be hands-on in the implementation of new and existing C# components to support the delivery of our best-in-class game content to customers. As a member of this team, you will have the opportunity to work closely with our game studio partners and commercial stakeholders within and outside of the company.
What you'll do
• Provide technical guidance in software design and development, participate in design reviews and recommend improvements for other projects. Ability to design and assist others in the design of the many new features that are being added. A design for a particular feature can and will be influenced by the many requirements and restrictions that different customers and stakeholders place upon a particular feature. Being able to design as an individual, part of a team, and as part of the broader Aristocrat team means being able to take into account all the requirements and collaborate with all the relevant parties to come up with a solution and design to achieve the best results.
• Provide support throughout all Software Delivery Life Cycles and ensure delivery of high quality products.
• Develop end to end ownership of projects starting from requirement gathering, design, delivery and deployment. Provide documentation to developers to use your new functionality and expand upon this functionality in the future.
• Provide coaching, training and mentor of other software engineers. A well as looking for opportunities to learn from and be mentored by other as well, not just the leaders in the team but others in the team whose skill sets and knowledge in areas outside of the principle engineers strengths and area of expertise can assist both parties to grow in skill and confidence.
• Work closely with manager in planning of team projects and has a solid understanding of risk assessment and contingency management. This risk assessment involves not just the risk of the individual feature but also the risks that it may introduce to other features and timelines. This requires having an in-depth knowledge of the code base as well as an awareness of all features that are currently underway as well as planned in the future.
• Be across modern technologies and ensure the team is aware of them.
• Ability to work and guide test team and provide feedback on test plans, test cases and test methodologies.
• Able to interact with stakeholder from across the business. Ability to communicate with stakeholders comfortably, attending meetings and presenting ideas and solutions.
• Improving and streamlining team processes. Engagement and promoting of the currently established development team process around feature development process as well as release processes.
• Have the ability to lead own projects as well projects developed by other engineers.
What we're looking for
• A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, a related field, or its equivalent is preferred
• 5+ years of commercial development experience with an emphasis on delivering libraries and frameworks.
• Expert level C# .Net framework and .Net core.
• Experience with Microservices.
• Public cloud experience (AWS, GCP, Azure)
• RESTful Services, API’s
• Software development experience with object-oriented design.
• Knowledge of software engineering best practices, including design patterns and UML.
• Must possess good analytical, problem solving, and debugging skills.
• Experience with the full product development lifecycle and multiple releases of enterprise-class software products.
• Demonstrates an extremely high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Possess a high level of personal and professional accountability and be able to enlist the cooperation of peer groups involved in common business goals and objectives.
• Have the ability to meet changing demands and to adapt to frequently changing priorities.
• Demonstrates excellent oral and written, communication, and customer service skills.
• Be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
• Be able to work independently and be team oriented.
• World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
• Robust benefits package
• Global career opportunities
• All about the Player
• Talent Unleashed
• Collective Brilliance
• Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: