As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
Aristocrat Leisure Limited is an ASX50 listed company and one of the world’s leading providers of gaming solutions. We’re licensed in 240 gaming jurisdictions and operate in 90 countries around the world, with a team of over 3500 employees who deMore...
Job Posting Title
Senior Software Test Engineer
We are looking to hire a Senior Software Test Engineer whose role is to plan, perform and guide quality assurance activities that ensure the accuracy of testing. This involves testing and reporting defects, reviewing defects for accuracy, assisting with a Pre and Post testing review for all releases, maintaining the accuracy of all testing checklists. In addition, the Senior Software Test Engineer will also be responsible for mentoring Software Test Engineer and fostering a strong relationship with Stake holders and Business Partners.
What you'll do
• Carry out technical assessments on requested features and identify scope of work/dependencies for test requirements.
• Design, implement, and maintain test plans.
• Execute identified test scenarios on these features.
• Provide technical guidance in identifying automation targets and designing white box test scenarios, participate in design reviews and recommend improvements.
• Assist in troubleshooting and debugging code to find the root cause of the issues and provide detailed information to the development team.
• Work with cross functional stake holders in creating and executing test plans.
• Prepare time estimates of all design options and other project requirements.
• Identify opportunities to adopt innovative technologies and incorporate them into the team’s software test operational processes.
• Promoting the established processes across the team as well as seeking opportunities to streamline and improve on it.
What we're looking for
• An engineering or equivalent degree.
• Minimum 4 years of experience in software testing.
• Prior experience in the gaming industry will be a plus.
• Strong knowledge of Software Quality Assurance concepts, best practices, and procedures.
• Good knowledge of any scripting language preferably python.
• Basic understanding of C++ or C#.
• Experience working with defect tracking and test management tools such as JIRA/Zephyr is required.
• Must have good verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with global stakeholders
• Software debugging and troubleshooting using industry standard tools.
• Familiarity with profiling tools like Valgrind, Google Sanitizer.
• Ability to analyse information and use logic to perform task efficiently, within deadlines.
• Possesses good problem-solving skills to address work-related issues and problems.
• Experienced in using Source control systems.
• Prior experience of testing/validating SDK will be a plus.
• Experience with Agile Scrum methodologies will be a plus.
• World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
• Robust benefits package
• Global career opportunities
• All about the Player
• Talent Unleashed
• Collective Brilliance
• Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: