As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
Aristocrat Leisure Limited is an ASX50 listed company and one of the world’s leading providers of gaming solutions. We’re licensed in 240 gaming jurisdictions and operate in 90 countries around the world, with a team of over 3500 employees who deMore...
Job Posting Title
We are looking for a technology evangelist who will be responsible for designing and leading product development that aligns with Aristocrat’s strategic product roadmap. You will lead implementation of solutions that will improve the current product performance, quality, processes and standards. The contribution of this role is expected to broadly reach innovations that significantly impact the product, security, architecture of the System7000 roadmap on-prem and cloud based, and to resolve significant and unique production, deployment issues. This will be the primary expert on multiple product areas, mature and new technologies and has unique digital knowledge performance measurements and security expertise.
What you'll do
• You will be responsible for driving architecture around new product features and ensuring that designs are in alignment with technology roadmap.
• You will mentor and guide Tech Leads and other Software engineers.
• You will get an opportunity to take technical ownership of the product engineering and quality. You will also be a part of a truly exciting, open, fun yet challenging environment which provides enormous opportunities for professional and personal growth.
• You are required to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams to deliver end-to-end products & features.
• You will provide functional, design, and code reviews in related areas of expertise
• Reviews business context for solutions to company challenges as well as defining the vision and requirements for the solution, recommending potential options, (which may include RFIs, RFPs or prototype development).
• Participate in defining technical product requirements and high-level architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality and integration with existing systems/platforms.
• Communicates the architecture to the stakeholders and collaborates and coordinates with existing domain architects in the formalization and adoption of Software standards and procedures.
• Champions a structured approach to business application solutions.
• Supports the development of strategy, frameworks and best practices for the development organization.
• Assures solutions not only are a fit for the specific purpose but also closely align with the standards guidelines of technology solutions.
• Participate in the implementation of solutions that will improve the current product performance, quality, processes and standards.
• Discover or Develop innovative solutions with the use of latest technologies
• Influences changes to standards when necessary.
• Mentors and guide team members with technical skills.
• Recommends design solutions and hardware requirements that align with product business value.
• Regular collaboration with key IT stakeholders/counterparts in US office.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
What we're looking for
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field, or its equivalent.
• Requires a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience acting as an architect for large enterprise level software projects.
• Candidates with exposure on Microsoft Technologies (.NET/.NET Core) will be preferred
• Knowledge and experience on Analytics Libraries, Reporting and Tools.
• Requires having knowledge of Microservices and Cloud Base Application Architecture.
• Requires having knowledge of Latest Queuing and Caching Technologies
• Good to have knowledge of Docker, Angular JS (or NodeJS).
• Good to have knowledge of Platform Independent UI standards and tools.
• Knowledge of CI/CD pipeline
• Excellent knowledge of Object-Oriented Design Principles, SOA, Restful services, API design & development and Design Patterns.
Experience with an Agile development methodology, preferably Scrum
• World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
• Robust benefits package
• Global career opportunities
• All about the Player
• Talent Unleashed
• Collective Brilliance
• Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: