As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
Aristocrat Leisure Limited is an ASX50 listed company and one of the world’s leading providers of gaming solutions. We’re licensed in 240 gaming jurisdictions and operate in 90 countries around the world, with a team of over 3500 employees who deMore...
Job Posting Title
Field Service Technician
The Service Technician is responsible for providing a full range of technical support and other activities to Aristocrat customers. As a Field Service Technician you will be responsible for the routine preventative maintenance and remedial repair of gaming machines and associated equipment at customer sites.
What you'll do
• Supervising and performing equipment upgrades, modifications and game changes to Aristocrat equipment at customer sites, including when venues are closed to the public
• Installation and removal of Aristocrat gaming product
• Investigating and resolving problems including complex system faults, and performing repair work as required Performing with respect to our contracted assignment and customer expectations.
• Ensuring electronic job system and paperwork is completed real time / on time and with 100% accuracy
• Providing technical and product information to customers to increase their understanding Parts recording and returns
• Ensuring all activities meet Company, TGC and legislative compliance and regulatory requirements .
What we're looking for
• Excellent problem solving and fault diagnostic skills
• Demonstrated organizational skills and an ability to work unsupervised
• Proven electrical / electronic . electro-mechanical aptitude
• Working knowledge of data communication systems
• Sound knowledge of micro-processor-based product
• Ability to obtain and hold all relevant licenses
• Two years experience in electronic / electro-mechanical servicing or similar
The competencies we are looking for -
• Customer Focus
• Product Acumen
• Decision Making
The Personal Attributes we are looking for -
• Demonstrate a medium level of technical competencies and product knowledge
• Strong communication skills and strong work aptitude
• Demonstrate basic computer skills
• Demonstrated ability to think laterally and show resourcefulness when confronted with out of the ordinary problems
• Sound problem solving skills, organizational skills and attention to detail
• Demonstrated willingness to accept accountability for the efficient and effective operation of assigned areas of responsibility Our values.
• World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
• Robust benefits package
• Global career opportunities
• All about the Player
• Talent Unleashed
• Collective Brilliance
• Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: