As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
As a global manufacturer and marketer of commercial explosives and fertilisers, Incitec Pivot Limited is contributing to the production of the infrastructure, food, clothing, shelter and energy people need every day. IPL plays an essential role inMore...
• Exciting temporary administrative opportunity
• FIFO to Moranbah - 8:6 Roster
• Temporary Basis for 6 months
Incitec Pivot Limited (IPL) and its subsidiary company Dyno Nobel, is a ASX 100 global leader in the resources and agricultural sectors with an unrelenting focus on Zero Harm. With a diverse leadership, we add value for our customers through manufacturing excellence, innovation and world class services.
We provide ground breaking solutions through practical innovation in the mining services and agriculture industry. The group comprises more than 5,000 people across the sales, commercial operations and manufacturing footprint globally, including the key mining markets in North America, Asia Pacific, South Africa and South America.
The Dyno Nobel Moranbah Plant is a fully integrated Ammonium Nitrate complex based in Central Queensland. The facility comprises Ammonia, Nitric Acid and Ammonium Nitrate (NAAN) plants plus infrastructure, utilities, power generation and housing to support the permanent workforce.
Reporting to the Administration Team Lead, this role will assist with the administration function within the four yearly site Turnaround (Major Shutdown). The role will encompass various shifts, during the busiest period of 10 weeks, 12 hour shifts. For the majority of the 6 month contract, you will be on an 8:6 roster, for 8 week weeks during that period, the roster will change to 6:1 so your flexibility will be required. Other responsibilities will include the following:
• Coordinating incoming and outgoing contractors
• Coordinate onboarding systems
• Updating Rosters
• Liaising with Contractors
• SAP invoice service entries and goods receipting
• Preparation, distribution and maintenance of all correspondence with an agreed time frame
• Set up, utilise & train other team members on use of the document control procedures;
• Desired experience doing FIFO and/or Longer rosters
• Known ability to cope well under pressure and work in a fast paced environment
• Exposure working in a project administration role
• Mobilisation experience desired
• Ideally you will have experience working in turnaround/shutdown projects. Experience in SAP will be highly regarded
• Excellent knowledge in MS Office Suite.
• Exceptional communication skills and organisational skills
A little more about us
• At the heart of Incitec Pivot and Dyno Nobel’s culture is business excellence and we seek like-minded individuals who treat the business as their own and who strive to challenge and improve the status quo, focusing on improving productivity whilst maintaining zero harm for everyone, everywhere.
• The culture of safety is paramount, and you will play an integral part in promoting Health Safety & Environment (HSE) procedures to ensure Zero Harm at all times. You will also be familiar with modern safety practices as well as have the ability to pass a pre-employment medical assessment (including a drug and alcohol screen).
• IPL is committed to building an inclusive and accessible organisation through the development of a culture that embraces diversity, improves organisational engagement and allows our employees to reach their full potential. IPL values the range of perspectives, experience and skills that a diverse and inclusive workforce brings to the organisation and, through this contribution, strengthens the Company.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: