As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
As a global manufacturer and marketer of commercial explosives and fertilisers, Incitec Pivot Limited is contributing to the production of the infrastructure, food, clothing, shelter and energy people need every day. IPL plays an essential role inMore...
• Extraordinary temporary administrative opportunity
• Residential role based in Moranbah
• Temporary Basis for 6 months – Monday to Friday
Incitec Pivot Limited (IPL) and its subsidiary company Dyno Nobel, is a ASX 100 global leader in the resources and agricultural sectors with an unrelenting focus on Zero Harm. With a diverse leadership, we add value for our customers through manufacturing excellence, innovation and world class services.
We provide ground breaking solutions through practical innovation in the mining services and agriculture industry. The group comprises more than 5,000 people across the sales, commercial operations and manufacturing footprint globally, including the key mining markets in North America, Asia Pacific, South Africa and South America.
The Dyno Nobel Moranbah Plant is a fully integrated Ammonium Nitrate complex based in Central Queensland. The facility comprises Ammonia, Nitric Acid and Ammonium Nitrate (NAAN) plants plus infrastructure, utilities, power generation and housing to support the permanent workforce.
Reporting to the Site Administration Coordinator, this very busy temporary role will see you assisting with all facets of the HSE and Maintenance Teams administrative requirements, especially during the four yearly site Turnaround (Major Shutdown). Other responsibilities will include the following:
• Word processing / document writing (notices, routine and adhoc admin, forms, assisting with review / update of procedures)
• Assist in the preparation of communication material for the site e.g. MSB’s, HSE Change Alerts, newsletter etc
• Prepare Powerpoint presentations
• Data entry into a number of systems
• Diary management and arranging appointments, training workshops and booking meeting rooms and conference facilities
• Prepare meeting documentation including undertaking minute taking
• Admin support for Site Manager, Maintenance Manager and Safety Department
• Coordination of events (visits, function catering, etc.)
• Possibly maintaining the company social media accounts – Yammer
• Camp accommodation booking and camp accommodation tracking (Excel)
• Booking accommodation and flights through corporate agency
• Ordering, Stationary supply, printer consumables, uniforms, basic IT supplies – cords etc
• Filing / scanning / Archiving
• Back up for Site Administration Coordinator if on leave
To be successful in this Moranbah based role, you will have a good administration experience, be a self starter with excellent attention to detail. Other requirements include:
• Proficient in Word and Excel
• Ability to become proficient in non-standard software packages
• Energetic, intuitive self-starter, you naturally thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Strong communication (both verbal and written), attention to detail, ability to manage multiple and conflicting priorities and quick learner of following workflows
• Exceptional data reporting and accuracy skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Well-developed organisational skills
• Experience with preparation of written reports and PowerPoint presentations
• Strong document management system knowledge
• Have demonstrated experience using MS Office suite (SAP beneficial)
• Ability to wear and care for applicable personal protective equipment (such as, safety glasses and shoes, respirator, hard hat and ear protection, safety harness) as required by site specific requirements
A little more about us
Please click on apply and we will be in contact with you within 5 working days with an update.
At the heart of Incitec Pivot and Dyno Nobel’s culture is business excellence and we seek like-minded individuals who treat the business as their own and who strive to challenge and improve the status quo, focusing on improving productivity whilst maintaining zero harm for everyone, everywhere.
The culture of safety is paramount, and you will play an integral part in promoting Health Safety & Environment (HSE) procedures to ensure Zero Harm at all times. You will also be familiar with modern safety practices as well as have the ability to pass a pre-employment medical assessment (including a drug and alcohol screen).
IPL is committed to building an inclusive and accessible organisation through the development of a culture that embraces diversity, improves organisational engagement and allows our employees to reach their full potential. IPL values the range of perspectives, experience and skills that a diverse and inclusive workforce brings to the organisation and, through this contribution, strengthens the Company.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: