As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
Every day, all around the world, the people of Orica help mobilise vital resources essential to progress. Our story began in 1874, supplying explosives to the Victorian goldfields in Australia. Since then, we have grown to become the world’s leadeMore...
We are Orica, the global leader in mining and civil blasting.
It is an exciting time for us. Through digital and automated technologies, we’re transforming the drill and blast process to increase safety and productivity in mining.
Every day we embrace new ways of thinking and work closely together to deliver innovative technologies, to ensure we remain at the forefront of our industry. And we believe that our 11,500+ people around the world play the most important role in helping our customers find success.
About the role:
We are extremely excited to announce the permanent opportunity of Magazine Keeper at our explosive manufacturing facility in Kalgoorlie.
This role is viewed as a perfect platform in which to start a long and stable career with a global market leader who will support and provide all the tools, training and support to the right ambitious candidate in which to develop a supply chain leadership career with the company.
The Magazine Keeper is responsible for managing all aspects of warehousing, storage and distribution of finished products at the Kalgoorlie magazines, in addition to receiving and receipting deliveries of products, and maintaining optimum stock levels.
This is a Kalgoorlie residential position working a Monday to Friday afternoon/evening shift alternating roster, with the occasional weekend work.
What you will bring:
• Operational experience in a Warehouse environment (Desirable)
• Current Forklift Licence, HR Licence and Unrestricted A Class Licence (Essential)
• Ability to work unsupervised (Essential)
• Excellent organisational and time management skills (Essential)
• Operational experience with load restraint and Chain of Responsibility (Desirable)
• Commitment to operating and working in a safe workplace, and speaking up when you foresee potential risks;
• Commitment to partnering with your team and customers, taking accountability for your actions;
• Mechanical aptitude working with equipment;
• Capacity to work in a role that requires labour intensive duties and the capacity to conduct work efficiently and effectively;
• Ability to pass the physical requirements of the role (medical) and all security clearances (i.e. police checks).
What we offer:
• A diverse workplace where your unique abilities and talents will be recognised and encouraged. Female applicants are encouraged to apply.
• The opportunities, facilities and environment associated with working in an international organisation;
• Training programs, opportunities and initiatives to ensure your continued growth;
• Competitive salary packages.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: