As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
Every day, all around the world, the people of Orica help mobilise vital resources essential to progress. Our story began in 1874, supplying explosives to the Victorian goldfields in Australia. Since then, we have grown to become the world’s leadeMore...
We are GroundProbe, a Global Technology Leader in advanced hardware and software solutions to the Mining & Civil industries.
It’s a very exciting time for us. Our Engineering & innovation awards are stacking up, and our team is growing in numbers in Australia, and all across the globe. Our technologies have been specifically developed for geotechnical monitoring, and development and construction guidance.
Our specialised suite of products and services, and the invaluable data that they deliver, actively assist a global community of professionals to make confident, informed decisions to better manage risk, increase productivity, and ensure maximum safety.
GroundProbe is part of Orica Monitor, a business stream of the Orica Group.
About the opportunity:
We are extremely excited to announce a new opportunity within our Procurement & Supply team for Warehouse Assistant/Storeperson.
Based in our offices and distribution centre in the suburb of Windsor in the heart of Brisbane, the Warehouse Assistant is charged with the management of our inventory for field production and spares consumption.
The hard-working & successful candidate will be one of our most important and valued team members, working together with a tight-knit and dedicated team of Warehouse professionals, all ensuring that we meet production schedules, and on-time delivery of our sales orders to our valued customers.
The roster for this role is Mon-Fri dayshift. Some weekends and evenings may be required on an ad-hoc basis during particularly busy periods. This is a Full-Time ongoing casual position initially, with the opportunity to convert into a permanent role.
What you will be doing:
• Most importantly, living and breathing GroundProbe’s safety values and expectations at all times, every day;
• Accurately manage stock-takes and daily cycle counts;
• Picking and packaging sales orders, and goods for delivery;
• Entry of inventory data into the our internal database;
• Reporting of inventory issues or QA issues to the Global Inventory Controller & Production Scheduler;
• Assisting the Global Inventory Controller & Production Scheduler with the management of inventory movements;
• Assist in warranty/non-warranty issues/returns as requested;
• Management of receipting freight and deposit lines as per internal GroundProbe processes.
What you will bring:
• An unblemished safety record and safety-first commitment & attitude;
• A solid understanding of inventory management processes and fundamentals;
• An inclusive ‘team-based’ attitude, we work for and help our company and team-mates, not just ourselves;
• Proficiency in Microsoft office suite, and ability to learn our other internal inventory based systems and technologies;
• 2 years minimum of previous experience in a warehouse environment, a current forklift licence being advantageous;
• Logistics qualifications are desirable, but not essential;
• Most importantly, the right attitude which fits in with our company values and ethics.
What’s on offer:
• A key role with a company truly committed to being at the forefront of technology innovation;
• Real opportunities to grow in a diverse, inclusive and multiple award-winning global business;
• A culture that values excellence and welcomes big ideas;
• The potential for you to develop a flexible career path and access tailored training and competitive rewards;
• And finally, as part of our commitment to inclusion and diversity - paid family leave and flexible work to support you at different stages of your career.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: