As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
At Medibank we are motivated by improving the health of all Australians and the health of our members. We are passionate about building a better health system that is centred on people, and sustainable in the long term. Medibank’s core business isMore...
Job Requisition Number: 3410
HealthStrong - our Allied Health service
HealthStrong delivers allied health services into aged care, corporate wellness centres and private homes. HealthStrong operates throughout Australia, so you’re in control of where your career takes you.
This is a rare opportunity for a Physiotherapist to join our Community team on a full-time basis servicing our clients within their homes throughout Perth Metro, WA. This role will have you working both in the Community and Residential Aged Care facilities. Your objective will be providing high quality, evidence-based physiotherapy services to help our clients achieve their goals.
Your responsibilities will include:
• You will focus on facilitating clients in maximising their functional capacity regarding activities of daily living and evaluate their options for ongoing care as required;
• You will provide intervention that includes case management, clinical care and coordination of intensive support, including implementation of specific mobility plans and rehabilitation care;
• You will see clients who have a range of different needs including restorative, orthopaedic and musculoskeletal complaints;
• Working collaboratively with a multi-disciplinary team;
• Liaise with families/care providers by providing ongoing support, care and education.
As an enthusiastic Physiotherapist, you are committed to providing best practice care to ensure our clients wellbeing and offering the best chance to stay in their homes. You will demonstrate your ability to work autonomously, build relationships across all aspects of your role and make professional contributions to a multidisciplinary environment.
You will also have:
• Degree or Post Graduate Qualification in Physiotherapy
• At least 6 months experience in outpatient or aged care environment
• Full registration with AHPRA
• Reliable registered vehicle with comprehensive insurance
What We Offer
As an employee you’re entitled to an array of both HealthStrong and Medibank benefits, including:
• Excellent remuneration based on experience
• $1000 CPD annual allowance.
• Private Health Insurance subsidy and discounts on Travel, Life and Pet Insurances
• 14-weeks paid parental leave for all eligible employees, regardless of whether you are the primary or secondary carer – in fact, we’re the proud winners of the number one workplace for dads.
• One day of paid community leave per year
Interested in other opportunities or want to find out more about HealthStrong visit HealthStrong Careers
A career with us
We know that to make health insurance simpler for all Australians we need everyone on board. We believe in developing Indigenous careers. And we work hard to create an accessible and inclusive workplace. You can find out more about Medibank’s Accessibility and Inclusion Plan here (no, that’s not a typo, Medibank is our big sister brand). If we call you to discuss the role, you’ll also get the opportunity to chat about any adjustments.
To start small and impact bigger.
Job Segment: Rehabilitation, Orthopedic, Healthcare
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: