As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
At Medibank we are motivated by improving the health of all Australians and the health of our members. We are passionate about building a better health system that is centred on people, and sustainable in the long term. Medibank’s core business isMore...
Job Requisition Number: 4321
DOCKLANDS, VIC, AU, 3008 QLD, AU VIC, AU NSW, AU
Will you actively create a healthier future for tomorrow?
At Medibank we’re encouraged to think big. We have a clear purpose to impact better health outcomes for our customers, patients and our community.
We celebrate diversity of thought because we want to make better decisions for our customers. As we work towards our goal of better health for better lives, we value the knowledge and contribution of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders. We are working hard to create an inclusive workplace and develop Indigenous careers.
We are looking for an Campaign and Data Management Specialist to join our Audience Management team, either working in our offices or work from home.
You will work closely with marketing campaign managers to leverage capability of the CDM and CSM to deliver automated, scalable data driven campaigns.
Where you can add value:
• Campaign data management involving implementing and maintaining robust and repeatable extraction processes;
• Ensure compliance with relevant legal, regulatory and privacy requirements;
• Work with various areas in Marketing to create data driven marketing campaigns with primary focus on Retention Marketing;
• Administer campaign setup, definitions, operations and scheduling;
• Continuous improvement and innovation by showing a strong understanding of customer analytics skills and leveraging data to drive improved business outcomes;
• Establish and maintain effective collaborative working relationships with peer groups and key internal stakeholders.
Why work for Medibank’s Marketing team?
At Medibank, we’re encouraged to think big. With a clear purpose to impact better health outcomes for our customers, patients, and our community.
In Medibank’s marketing team we foster innovation and enable our people to see a bigger, more tangible impact from their creative ideas.
Innovation isn’t just about the products and services we offer, it’s about the mindset of every single person in the team.
You thrive in a high performing team and can adapt quickly to a fast paced and ever-changing environment. Balancing and prioritising activities is second nature as is your ability to manage stakeholder expectations. Additionally, we would also like to see:
• Degree qualified in statistics, marketing, business, mathematics, computer science or similar;
• Previous experience in the Insurance, Finance, Telco or other service sector will be highly regarded;
• 3+ years’ experience in a similar data-driven direct marketing role, supporting a team of Campaign Managers to deliver customer contacts via multiple channels;
• Demonstrable hands on experience building data for campaigns within the SAS Customer Intelligence suite or a similar platform (e.g. Adobe Campaign, Salesforce, Unica)
• Proficiency in SQL required, with the ability to extract data from large databases using SQL to develop data queries.
• Proven experience in using analytical insights to provide accurate advice to senior stakeholders and influence decision making
• Demonstrated ability to effectively manage internal stakeholders including senior executives
• Ability to quickly analyse a complex problem and provide direction for implementation
• Excellent presentation skills (verbal and written)
Employee wellbeing is our priority, because when you feel good in yourself, that’s when you live your best life. In this role you will have access to benefits such as:
• Flexibility: With flexible working options, our people have the choice in how and where they work to stay healthy and feel good.
• Employee Assistance Program: Medibank offers employees and family members a 24/7 professional counselling service that can work with you on issues that are affecting you personally or professionally.
• Good Health Day: Medibank Group offers all employees one day off each year (on full pay), to do something you love.
• At Medibank, we are committed to helping our people be the best that they can be. That’s why all Medibank employees have access to eight hours of community leave per year and why Medibank matches employee donations up to $1,000 per year for each employee.
• Subsidised Health, Travel, Pet and Life insurance.
Job Segment: Database, Manager, Developer, Law, Direct Marketing, Technology, Management, Legal, Marketing
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: